xtc_fr27_dark_blue_color Template IDxtc_frings27_dbc_sp2 Template by Hartmut Frings
Bass Guitar Effects
Speakers & Drivers
Cables & Connectors
100V P.A Systems
Beamers & Projectors
Information about manufacturer
Dap Audio Homepage
Please enter the article number from our catalogue.
Shipping & Returns
General Terms & Conditions
Adress & Bank Details
Review this product!
articles in this categorie
DAP-Audio X-15HLA Active Hornloaded 15" Sub/Bass 600W
MSRP 1.070,00 EUR
our price 775,00 EUR
incl. 19 % Tax excl.
Product No.: D3256
Print product data sheet
DAP-Audio X-15HLA Active Hornloaded Sub/Bass Speaker 15" 600W
• Lightweight amplifier and power supply
• Fully 2 way active crossover inside
• User variable crossover frequency from 60 – 250 Hz,
• Auxilary High Out for other active full range speaker systems
• Build in Subsonic filter to prevent amplifier power waste
and protection of the speaker
• Clip Limiter
• Loudness switch for enhanced low frequency response
• Phase switch
• Groundloop switch
DAP audio has set the new high quality sound standard with the X-series speakers. Now the whole X-series speaker range have also become active with the addition of the new light weight amplifier systems and switch mode power supply (SMPS).
The benefits are:
• Easy handling and setup. No power amplifiers needed.
• Build in light weight amplifier module of only 3.5 kg.
• Flexible use and expanding capabilities.
• Only slightly larger cabinets, compared with the passive versions.
The Active X-series Loudspeakers have the same high quality components as his passive brothers. The internal processing and the two amplifiers build in the 2-way speaker cabinets makes it also possible to get an optimal and smooth frequency response.
• Build in Class-D amplifier for the low speaker to get a very high efficiency, up to 90%
• Build in Class-AB amplifier for the high driver to get an optimal sound quality.
• Multiband limiting for optimal sound quality at any level and optimal protection.
• User adjustable crossover frequency setting from 60 – 250 Hz.
• Build in subsonic filters for optimal speaker protection.
• Loudness switch for automatically extended low frequencies performance, especially in case of small events or for background music.
• Auxiliary output for use with amplifiers and passive speakers, or use with other kinds of active speaker systems.
• Phase switch at the subwoofers.
• Ground lift switch to eliminate hum in ground loop situations.
15" Active Horn Loaded PA Subwoofer
Ground Lift Switch
Auxiliary XLR High Out
Build In Subsonic Filter
Build in Soft Limiters
6 Ohm, 100 mm
Amplifier Output Power Low: 600 Watt RMS
Freq. Response (-3, -6 dB): 38 – 250 Hz
Freq. Range (-10 dB): 32 – 300 Hz
Adjustable Crossover Freq: 60 – 250 Hz,
Sensitivity (Half Space): 106 dB / W / m
Max. SPL at 1 m (Theoretical): 133.8 dB
Nominal Dispersion (HxV): 360° x 180°
Dimensions (LxWxH): 600 x 810 x 790 mm
Net Weight: 70 kg
This Product was added to our catalogue on Friday, 12. September 2008.
You do not have any products in your shopping cart yet.
Welcome back !
L O G I N :
DAP Audio Stage-Amp 4.4 2x2200W SMPS Power Amplifier
MSRP 1.249,50 EUR
our price 945,00 EUR
incl. 19 % Tax excl.
© MusicTrade24 2006
MusicTrade24 is not responsible for typographical errors in pricing or product specification inaccuracies in our catalogs or web site. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Parse Time: 0.134s